|Name||B & B Del Viale||
|Type of Property||Bed & Breakfast
it-09010 Bacu Abis
Sardinia - Italy
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
The B&B "Del Viale" is located in Bacu Abis, a peaceful village in the beautiful island of Sardinia. It is 3 km far from the sea and10 minutes by car from some of the most beautiful Sardinian beaches, such as Porto Paglia, Fontana Mare, Masua, and Cala Domestica. Moreover, such spectacular islands as San Pietro ad Sant'Antioco are really easy to reach.
Close to Bacu Abis you can find:
- Museums : The museum of minerals, the paleontological and natural history museum. The historical and anthropological archive of the mining centre in Serbariu. The Villa Sulcis archaeological museum in Carbonia and the archaeologic museum of Sant'Antioco.
- Archaeological sites:The Punic site in Sirai moutain (Carbonia), the Domus de Janas in Villaperuccio, the Punic necropolis in Sant'Antioco.
- Natural caves : Is Zuddas in Santadi, Su Mannau in Flumini Maggiore, Santa Barbara in Domusnovas.
- Fauna Parks: Is cannoneris, Pantaleo, Monte Arcosu, the LIPU park in Carloforte, and others.
Our family is composed by Sandro, Betty, and our child Claudia. We are always happy to welcome new guests. The values of our hospitality are genuineness, availability, cleanliness, and cordiality.
We love nature and animals. We also enjoy sharing with our guests our knowledge and experiences in order to make the most suggestive landscapes of our area accessible to our guests.
FEATURES OF THE BUILDING
Built in the 60s and recently totally renovated, our bed and breakfast is composed by three sunny and comfortable bedrooms, with both double and single beds. All our rooms are carefully furnished and each of them with own bathroom. We also offer:
- A peaceful and safe environment for couples and families with children
- Daily cleaning
- Towels and linen
- A rich and genuine Sardinian breakfast. (with espresso, tea, milk, juices, and a variety of Sardinian cookies and biscuits). Breakfast is complimentary.
- Information and touristic guides.
- Parking lots and a relaxing backyard.
|Living Room 1||18 , Fireplace, Tiles, TV|
|Bedroom 1||20 , 1 Double Beds, 1 Single Beds, 1 Children's Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Dimmable|
|Bedroom 2||16 , 1 Double Beds, 1 Single Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Dimmable|
|Bedroom 3||16 , 1 Double Beds, 1 Single Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Dimmable|
|Kitchen 1||20 , 10 Seats, Fitted Kitchen, 1 Hot Plates, Gas Stove, Oven, Range Ventilation Hood, Refrigerator, Freezer, Coffe Maker , Kitchenware and Tableware Available|
|Bath & WC 1||4 , Shower Stall, Wash Basin, Only WC, Sunlight , Mirror, Hairdryer|
|Bath & WC 2||4 , Shower Stall, Wash Basin, Only WC, Sunlight , Mirror, Hairdryer|
|Bath & WC 3||Sunlight , Mirror, Hairdryer|
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property, Public Parking Lot|
|Miscellaneous||Drying Room, Garden Furnishings|
|01. March||-||31. May||50 €||350 €||1 300 €||Off-Season|
|01. June||-||30. June||52 €||364 €||1 350 €||Interim Season|
|01. July||-||31. July||58 €||406 €||1 450 €||Main Season|
|01. August||-||31. August||65 €||455 €||1 650 €||Main Season|
|01. September||-||00. Undefined||50 €||350 €||1 300 €||Off-Season|