|Type of Property||Bed & Breakfast
Scotland - Great Britain
|Minimum Stay||2 Days|
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
If you’re looking for Bed & Breakfast accommodation in the Scottish Highlands then look no further than Tigh-a-Cladach (Gaelic for house by the shore). Tigh-a-Cladach is located in the small village of Badicaul which is near to Kyle of Lochalsh and the road bridge to the Isle of Skye. The rotating images above shows Tigh a Cladach and gives you a taste of the panoramic view of the Island of Skye which can be enjoyed from the bedrooms and dining-room.
The property has extensive gardens which extend to the coastline and afford the opportunity to explore the many local rock pools and coves.
We look forward to greeting you on your arrival and you can be assured we will make your stay in this part of the world memorable and enjoyable
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property|
|Heating||Hot Water, Central Heating|
|Household Electronics||TV, DVD Player, HiFi System|
| Period||Night||Week||Month||Season Type|
The seasonal prices apply regardless of the total number of people traveling.
- Package Deal: Costs in the Amount of 50 € Per day
- Supplemental Costs: Costs in the Amount of 0 € Per day
- Electricity: Included in the Price
- Water: Included in the Price
- Firewood: Included in the Price
- Available Parking: Included in the Price
- Bed Linens: Included in the Price
- Hand Towels: Included in the Price
- Internet: Included in the Price
- Cleaning Service
- Transfer Service