|Type of Property||Castle
Umbria - Italy
|Minimum Stay||3 Days|
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
Residenza d'Epoca: Palazzo Balducci- GUBBIO, Perugia
Holidays in Umbria "The Green Heart Of Italy" to discover the artistic treasures, oenogastronomic products and the natural beauty of Gubbio
The architecture of Gubbio represents, perhaps, the masterpiece of the medieval period and of the 13th-14th centuries: intact towers, facades of houses blackened from the centuries, gothic churches and palaces that symbolise the power of this medieval city-state.
Gubbio is waiting for you with its medieval palaces, its churches which date from the pre-Roman era to the end of the fiftheenth century, with its museums and its shops and stands, selling local crafts and foods.. Exciting folklore, artistic and cultural events take place from May to November: local festivals (the Festa dei Ceri, 15 May, the National Crossbow competition, the last Sunday of May and the Regional Crossbow competition, 14 August); the music and theatre seasons ( in July and August ); the Truffle fair (starting the 1st of November) and the Antiques Market (held on the third week of every month). Due to its geographical position, from Gubbio you can easily reach other towns of relevant artistic and historical reputation: Perugia and Assisi (40 Km), Spoleto, Todi and Urbino (100 Km).
Description (www.abritel.fr/uk/detail.php?wetyp=&retour=cvliste&wrefa=587388&d=0 )
The Balducci Palace, well noted for its historic value as a prime example of a seventeenth century building, is of National importance.
In a wing of the palace one independent flat was constructed with the view on internal garden. The apartment is completly furnished and it is divided in the following zones: diningroom with kitchen corner ( refrigerator, stove, washing machine ), livingroom with working fireplace and 2 single sofa bed , bedroom wiith 1 double-bed and a normal TV, bathroom with shower and a small hall.
How to Reach us
- From North: A14 Autostrada Adriatica, exit Fano, Superstrada Flaminia direction Roma, deviation Gubbio
- From South: A1 Autostrada del Sole, exit Orte, Superstrada E7, deviation Perugia direction Cesena, exit Gubbio-Bosco
- Railway line Ancona-Rome , Fossato di Vico Station - Gubbio (19 km. away from Fossato, bus services to Gubbio).
- Railway line Firenze -Terontola - Foligno, Perugia Station - Gubbio (40 km. away from Perugia).
- PEG - Regional Airport in Perugia, loc. S. Egidio, 12 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau:
tel. +39075 592141
- Airport 'R. Sanzio' in Falconara (An) 113 km. away from Gubbio. Information bureau:
tel. +39071 28271
- RMI "“ International Airport in Rimini 150 Km away from Gubbio Information bureau:
- FLR "“ International Airport in Firenze 170 Km away from Gubbio: Information bureau
- International Airport in Pisa 250 Km away from Gubbio. Information bureau:
- FCO - International Airport 'Leonardo Da Vinci', Fiumicino, Rome 200 km. away from Gubbio. Information bureau: tel. +390665951. Daily bus services to Perugia. Information bureau: +390755009641
ALFREDO BROFFERIO Via Reposati 8, 06024 GUBBIO (Perugia) - ITALY
Tel. +39-075-9220968 , Fax +39-075-9223021, E. Mail. email@example.com
|Living Room 1||30 , Fireplace, Einraum|
|Bedroom 1||16 , 1 Double Beds, TV, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Ventilator|
|Rooms 1||16 , 1 Double Beds, Dimmable, TV, Ventilator|
|Kitchen 1||19 , 4 Seats, 1 Hot Plates, Range Ventilation Hood, Refrigerator, Microwave, Espresso Machine, Toaster Oven, Kitchenware and Tableware Available|
|Bath & WC 1||3 , Shower Stall|
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property|
|24. August||-||19. September||95 €||665 €||---||Main Season|
|20. September||-||24. October||75 €||525 €||---||Post-Season|
|25. October||-||19. December||65 €||455 €||---||Interim Season|