|Name||FINCA SA ROTA DEN PALERM
|Type of Property||Finca
ES-07518 Lloret de Vistalegre
Balearic-islands - Spain
|Minimum Stay||3 Days|
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
Away from tourist resorts and densely built up areas,
Sa Rota is a XVIII century stately residence in a picturesque area of the center of Majorca. It is built on a hill overlooking a fertile valley and the northern mountain range of the island
The house is surrounded by 28 hectares of fig trees, almond trees, carob trees, fruit trees and a forest of holm oaks and pine trees. The peaceful country setting assures a pleasant stay in a family atmosphere. The gardens, terraces and secluded corners of the property invite the visitor to enjoy evenings outdoors surrounded by nature.
The house and its annexe buildings, today converted into five apartments (one of them with two bedrooms) and two double rooms, have been carefully restored using materials typical of the indigenous architecture and preserving its original features.The rooms are decorated in the typical authentic Majorca style, both simple and traditional, with homemade materials and antique furniture restored by the owner of the house. Tradition and comfort assure a pleasant comfortable stay.
Beautiful panoramic views of the countryside and mountains can be admired from all the terraces and bedroom windows. The apartments are equipped with Sitting room, bathroom and equipped kitchen - Air conditioning / heating - Hairdryer - Television with satellite - dish - Safe - Private terrace.
- Breakfast,either served in the stately dining room in the main house or outside when the good weather starts, gives the visitor the opportunity to taste the homemade jams and cakes made by the owner of the house), from homegrown products. Fresh fruit juice, squeezed from recently picked fruit, and the famous Majorcan 'sobrasadas' and 'ensaimadas' are well worth trying too.
- For those who are more interested in local gastronomy, they can taste the most typical dishes of Majorca in any of the numerous restaurants to be found in the town of Sineu (only 5 kms away).
- Besides, there is the possibility of organizing typical meals at Sa Rota, should guests previously request this.
From 5 km to Sineu, mellow in the sunlight, is one of the oldest small towns and slap in the middle of the island. People come here for the fabulous farmers' market on Wednesdays...
|Living Room 1||Carpet|
|Bedroom 1||2 Single Beds, 1 Children's Beds, 1 Baby Beds, TV, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Dimmable|
|Kitchen 1||Fitted Kitchen, Range Ventilation Hood, Refrigerator, Freezer, Coffe Maker , Toaster Oven, Kitchenware and Tableware Available|
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property|
|Heating||Air-Conditioning, Hot Water|
|Household Electronics||TV, SAT reception|
|Miscellaneous||Garden Furnishings, Safe|
| Period||Night||Week||Month||Season Type|
The seasonal prices apply as follows 2 People, Additional persons are charged as follows:
- Master Card
- Pre-Payment with 25% Pre-payment
- Visa Card
- American Express
- Per person 24 € - Supplement (Week)
- Per adult 24 € Supplement (Week)
- Per minor 24 € Supplement (Week)
- Per child 12 € Supplement (Week)
Surrounding Area & LesiureAirport „PMI” 35 km