Gite-Holiday House 419 - Portugal
Gite-Holiday House 419 : Casa Agricola da Levada is a family owned farmhouse with 6 hectares of wine yard and garden. Six 17th
|Name||Casa Agricola Levada
|Type of Property||Gite-Holiday House
Norte - Portugal
|Minimum Stay||2 Days|
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
Casa Agricola da Levada is a family owned farmhouse with 6 hectares of wine yard and garden.
Six 17th century granite stone houses totally renewed are spread in the terraced garden.
This charming country home is just outside the town of Vila Real, up a long, tree-lined avenue that shields it from the road.
Casa Agricola da Levada has 4 bedrooms with ensuite bathroom at the main house and 6 self-catering cottages for 2 to 9 people.
The houses are tastefully decorated with antiques combining the traditional construction from the north of Portugal with modern comfort.
This is lovely spot for those who wish to combine the quiet of country life with easy access to the town and Region. Just 3 Kms from Casa de Mateus, 15 mns driving from the heart of the Douro Valley and River, 8 kms from Alvão Natural Park with its beautiful granite stone pools and waterfall
|Heating||Hot Water, Central Heating|
|Miscellaneous||Pool, Garden Furnishings, Garden Grill|
| Period||Night||Week||Month||Season Type|
- Kaution beträgt 30% of the final price
- Master Card
- Visa Card
The seasonal prices apply regardless of the total number of people traveling.
- Supplemental Costs: Included in the Price
- Electricity: Included in the Price
- Gas: Included in the Price
- Water: Included in the Price
- Firewood: Included in the Price
- Available Parking: Included in the Price
- Bed Linens: Included in the Price
- Hand Towels: Included in the Price
- Children's Beds: Included in the Price
- Extra bed: Costs in the Amount of 20 € Per day
- Internet: Included in the Price
- Spa Taxes: Included in the Price
- Final Ceaning: Included in the Price
- 1 Breakfast = 6 €
- 1 x Fresh Bread and Roll Service = 1 €
- Cleaning Service
Surrounding Area & LesiureTrain Station „Peso Regua” 15 km
Bus „Vila Real” 2 km
Airport „Oporto” 90 km