|Name||Golden Golem HOTEL
People with Allergies
|Type of Property||Hotel
CZ-18200 Praha 8
Prague - Czech Republic
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
|Living Room||250 |
The Golden Golem family hotel is located in a quiet part of Prague, in the grounds of a former farmhouse built in 1823.
The hotel was opened in 2008 next to our established Golem´s Restaurant, which is famouse for its pleasingly cosy and representative furnishings. President Václav Klaus praised the outstanding cuisine here during a family celebration over Sunday lunch. Pilsner Urquell is served with your favourite speciality, or take your pick of delicious wines from all over the world.
The professionalism, friendliness and flexibility of our team adds an extra dimension to our hotel and restaurant. Our cosy family hotel on the outskirts of Prague (Březiněves) is in a great location close to the centre of Prague (10 minutes by car to Wenceslas Square), PVA Letňany (6 minutes by car), Incheba exhibition grounds (8 minutes by car) and has direct access to the D5 Teplice-Dresden-Berlin motorway.
In addition to the fully fenced free car park, other great advantages of the Golden Golem hotel include an outside seating area (with barbecue facilities) in picturesque surroundings and the picture gallery of 12 life-size paintings from the era of King Rudolf II - lunettes in the hotel car park.
There are tennis courts, a football pitch, volleyball and beach-volleyball courts, a small wood with wonderful walking trails, cycling routes, a gym, a well-equipped playground.
We are easy to find in the GPS central database – Golemův Restaurant.
The hotel has a great position 3 km from the D5 motorway central junction.
-10% discount at the restaurant for hotel guests, menu http://www.golem-praha.cz/menu
-romantic weekend for less
· Fixed prices for transport from and to the airport with our partner
· Laguna Ice Rink 5 minutes by car
Tips for trips
Hundred-spired Prague. Cultural events, concerts, festivals, theatre, exhibitions in Prague.
Castles and chateaus.
Where to shop: the largest hypermarket in Europe, Tesco Letňany, Globus (5 minutes by car)
Prague Zoo (10 minutes by car)
Laguna Letňany waterpark (5 minutes by car)
We would also recommend trips to Kokořín and Karlštejn.
-Last minute rezervations can not be ordered online
- The price including VAT
- Car parking is free.
We look forward to your visit
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property|
|Heating||Hot Water, Central Heating|
|Telecommunications||Fax, Internet, DSL, WLAN, Mobile Communications Possible|
|Household Electronics||TV, SAT reception, Cable Television|
|Miscellaneous||Garden Furnishings, Garden Grill, Children's Toys, Safe|
Your contact person will be happy to tell you the current seasonal prices upon request.
The seasonal prices apply as follows 1 People, Additional persons are charged as follows:
- Kaution beträgt 50% of the final price
- Master Card
- Pre-Payment with 10% Pre-payment
- Visa Card
- American Express
- Per person 45 -% Supplement (Week)
- Per adult 45 % Supplement (Week)
- Per minor 40 % Supplement (Week)
- Per child 20 % Supplement (Week)
- Per baby 10 % Supplement (Week)
- Long term: Starting 30 Days of vacation -11 %
- Package Deal: Included in the Price
- Supplemental Costs: Included in the Price
- Electricity: Included in the Price
- Gas: Included in the Price
- Water: Included in the Price
- Firewood: Included in the Price
- Air-Conditioning: Included in the Price
- Available Parking: Included in the Price
- Bed Linens: Included in the Price
- Hand Towels: Included in the Price
- Internet: Included in the Price
- Spa Taxes: Included in the Price
- Final Ceaning: Included in the Price
- Cleaning: Included in the Price
- 1 x Fresh Bread and Roll Service = 0 €
- 1 x Beverages-Service = 2 €
- Cleaning Service
- 1 x Transfer Service = 10 €
Surrounding Area & LesiureHighway „D8” 1 km
Train Station „Vlakové Nádraží Holešovice” 7 km
Bus „Březiněves” 0 km
Airport „Letiště Václava Havla Praha ” 17 km
LeisureObservatory „Ďáblická hvězdárna” 3 km
Zoo „Zoologická zahrada hl. m. Prah” 7 km