|Name||ROMA DAL MARE - Campesa||
Directly on the Water
|Type of Property||Vacation Apartment
it-00121 Lido di Ostia - Roma
Latium - Italy
|Minimum Stay||3 Days|
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
It's a very nice and fully furnished apartment on the first floor, 90 m2, with a balcony on the inside court, able to accommodate up to 5-6 persons. It has been recently renovated.
It's made of two large, airy and light bedrooms, a living-room, a kitchen and two bathrooms. The room Pallina has two single beds, while the room Edolina has a double bed and a third added single bed and a direct access to one of the two bathrooms.
The balcony is accessible from the kitchen. Free Wi-Fi connection.
Included equipment and services
- apartment's keys
- central heating
- towels and sheets
- cable TV and DVD
- free Wi-Fi connection
- washing machine
- iron and ironing table
- vacuum cleaner
- safe deposit box
- electric fans
Services on demand
- pick up service to/from Airport and Stations
- private parking for cars
- baby sitting service
- rooms cleaning service
- for children (baby chair, camp bed, stroller)
|Bath & WC 1||8 , Bath Tub, Shower Stall, Wash Basin, Bidet, Only WC, Sunlight , Mirror, Hairdryer|
|Bath & WC 2||4 , Shower Stall, Wash Basin, Only WC, Mirror, Hairdryer|
|Available Parking||Public Parking Lot|
|Heating||Hot Water, Gas Heater|
|Household Electronics||TV, DVD Player, Cable Television|
|Miscellaneous||Washing Machine, Drying Room, Iron, Children's Toys|
|07. January||-||27. March||60 €||380 €||1 300 €||Off-Season|
|28. March||-||29. May||75 €||470 €||1 550 €||Interim Season|
|30. May||-||03. July||100 €||600 €||2 000 €||Pre-Season|
|04. July||-||04. September||120 €||700 €||2 400 €||Main Season|
|05. September||-||02. October||90 €||550 €||1 800 €||Post-Season|
|03. October||-||01. November||75 €||470 €||1 550 €||Interim Season|
|02. November||-||18. December||60 €||380 €||1 300 €||Off-Season|
|19. December||-||06. January||75 €||470 €||---||Interim Season|
LIDO DI OSTIA, a kaleidoscope of opportunities... all over the year!
Lido di Ostia is well linked to the historical centre of Rome by train in about 30' and only with 1 euro ticket. In summer Lido di Ostia means sea, sun and beautiful nights with music on the beach; in winter it means pinewood, beach, nature and sports. It's perfect as base to visit Rome beauties. Here the best of Lido di Ostia...
Town and architecture
- the new Tourist Port
- eclectic post office by architect Mazzoni - 1934
- Tor San Michele tower, projected by Michelangelo and built by Nanni di Baggio Bigio - 1568
- buildings, villas and bath establishments of famous architects (Libera, Moretti, Mancini, Nervi)
- municipality building by architect V. Fasolo - 1924
- fisherman's village - 1931
- former sea Colonia Vittorio Emanuele III - 1925
- archaeological Roman site of Ostia Antica
Nature and sport
- free beach with dunes and Mediterranean green
- Castel Fusano pinewood
- Capocotta legal nudist beach
- LIPU birdwatching oasi
- kiteSurf, horse riding and biking
- scuba diving to the "Secche di Tor Paterno"
- Zoomarine Water Park with free bus service from Lido di Ostia
- Theatre Nino Manfredi, theatre Fara Nume, theatre Pegaso, theatre Dafne 1
- Discos and cinema Cineland
- parks for children
- amusement park Adventure Park in Castel Fusano
- park La fattoria degli animali in Castel Fusano
Roma dal Mare Guest Houses are in the centre of Lido di Ostia, a few steps from the sea (around 100 m) and 15 minutes by walk from Pontile and the new touristic port. It's very easy to reach them by public transports and if you come by car, you will find parking easily. Close to the Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, accessible by bus or taxi.
How to arrive...
...by public transport from Rome
From Piramide train station: take the Roma – Ostia Lido train, it takes 30 minutes, with trains at least every 15 minutes – get off in Lido Centro station.
From Lido Centro station take a bus (with the same ticket):
bus 01 - get off in Corso Duca di Genova – at the corner of Repubbliche Marinare Square
bus 05 or 014 - get off at Repubbliche Marinare Square
The ticket price, valid on trains and buses, is 1,50 euros.
...by car from highway, ring road 'Raccordo Anulare'
Exit 28 – via del Mare, go straight until you reach the sea, then turn on your right until the Lido “Vittoria” and turn on your right again…
... and Guest House Campesa Roma dal Mare is there, in Via Francesco Grenet, located in a block that was projected by a famous international architect!