My Remember list

You have not add any properties in your Remember list
Contact Form

Name
E-Mail
Phone
Language

Arrival
Departure
People

My Message

My Contact Person

Mr. ROMAPPARTAMENTI -
Italy
Phone: 39 (0)6 6431621
Fax: (0)6 6431621
The contact person speaks the following languages: English, Italian


APT. VICINO VIA VENETO - Vacation Apartment Rome

Location: An elegant apartment in the famous Via Veneto neighborhood, in the Salario - Parioli area (via Alessandria). Via



NameAPT. VICINO VIA VENETO City City
Child-Friendly Child-Friendly
Property-ID10244
Type of PropertyVacation Apartment
Location it-00100 Rome
Latium - Italy

Occupancy1-6 People
Minimum Stay3 Days
ArrivalSa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr

Living Room90 m²

Description Vacation Apartment Rome

Location:
An elegant apartment in the famous Via Veneto neighborhood, in the Salario - Parioli area (via Alessandria).
Via Veneto is a beautiful and elegant street in the heart of Rome. It is known the world over for the most famous Fellini's movies 'La dolce vita', describing the 'sweet life' of Via Veneto, and especially for its luxury hotels, cafes, restaurants and shops.
On the third floor of a very quiet building, the apartment is composed of a bedroom with a king-size bed, a second room with a king-size bed (or with two twin beds, upon request), a lounge with a double sofa bed, a large kitchen, and two bathrooms.
Furnishings:
modern furnishings, equipped with a color television, refrigerator, dishes and linen. It comes with an elevator, central heating, and an instant hot water heater.
Public Transportation:
The area is very well connected to numerous public transportation lines, bringing you to the capital's many areas of sightseeing interest within a few minutes; including Via Veneto, Villa Borghese, Trinita dei Monti, the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, etc.
Payment Methods:
Allowed payment's methods are:
30% of the total cost of the stay is due upon reservations as a confirmation deposit; the remaining 70% upon arrival. Instructions for making the payments will be communicated via e-mail or telephone after the reservation is received.
Availability of the apartment:
The apartment is normally occupied after 4 p.m. on the day of arrival and vacated before 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
Contact:
10 days before arrival we suggest calling to agree on times and arrangements for entering the apartments.
Check-in Policy.
Regular Check-in:
Between 4:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. : Free
Special Check-in (on request and if possible only):
Early - between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.: €25
Late - after 9:00 p.m. till midnight: €25
Late - after midnight: €50
Holiday and Sunday Check-in: €25
Cancellation Policy:
In the event of cancellation, deposit is not-refundable.
RATES:
1 guest: euro 77,50 per night.
2 guests: euro 103,50 per night.
3/6 guests: euro 103,50 per night for 2 guests + euro 20,00 per night for every additional guest up to 6.
Gas, electricity utilities: included
Heating (winter): included
Weekly linen supply: included
Final cleaning : euro 25,00
Security deposit: not required
REDUCTIONS FOR FAMILIES AND COUPLES:
2 GUESTS : EURO 90,00 PER NIGHT
3/6 GUESTS : EURO 90,00 PER NIGHT FOR 2 GUESTS + EURO 15,00 PER
NIGHT FOR EVERY ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 6.
Gas, electricity utilities: included
Heating (winter): included
Weekly linen supply: included
Final cleaning : euro 25,00
Security deposit: not required
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
THE FAMILY OR COUPLE REDUCTION MUST BE REQUESTED ON RESERVATION.


Layout - Vacation Apartment Rome

Living Room 1Dining Nook
Bedroom 11 Double Beds, Bedside Table
Bedroom 22 Single Beds, Bedside Table
Kitchen 1American Kitchen, 1 Hot Plates, Oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Coffe Maker , Kitchenware and Tableware Available
Bath & WC 1Bath Tub, Bidet
Bath & WC 2Bidet
Available ParkingPublic Parking Lot

Prices & Payment Types

PeriodNightWeekMonthSeason Type
01. January - 31. December ---543 € ---

Payment Types

  • Pre-Payment with 30% Pre-payment

The seasonal prices apply as follows 1 People, Additional persons are charged as follows:
     

    Supplemental Costs

    • Final Ceaning: Costs in the Amount of 25 € Property /Once
     

    Vacation Apartment Rome Attic Coliseum with terrace
    Apartment Rom
    via
    Rome
    Vacation Apartment Rome Paola
    Apartment Rom
    Via Carlo Alberto 53
    Rome
    Vacation Apartment Rome Attico con vista
    Apartment Rom
    Accademia Ambrosiana,41
    Rome
    Vacation Apartment Roma Coliseum penthouse
    Apartment Roma
    Via Leonina
    Roma


    Remember this