More offers from the supplier (1) »
- 4 x Bedroom
- 5 x Rooms
- 2 x Bath & WC
|Name||SouthBeachResort 5 room Villa
|Type of Property||Vacation Home
Florida - USA
|Minimum Stay||5 Days|
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
The PGA Village Resort - Ranked among the "75 Best Golf Resorts" by Golf Digest.
Golf Villas – our Golf Villas are the closest to the club house – why stay anywhere else!?
PGA Golf Club - 54 holes of Championship Golf by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye
PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance - 35-Acre Golf Instruction, Practice, Fitness and Technology Golf Park
PGA Historical Center - Home to the Ryder Cup Trophy
Owned and operated by The PGA of America, and ranked among the "75 Best Golf Resorts" by Golf Digest, PGA Village in Port St. Lucie, Fla., serves as your Ultimate Golf Destination. PGA Village features the PGA Golf Club, with 54 holes of Championship golf by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye;PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance golf instruction, practice, technology and fitness park; and the PGA Historical Center golf museum, home to the Ryder Cup Trophy. This Golf Resort is an alluring property features 54 holes of championship golf, villas with a bold, contemporary décor, lush landscaping, and expansive water features.
Our villa is highly upgraded and is inside the PGA Village Resort Community. Our Villa does not belong to a rental pool, instead it is rented directly from us the owner/managers, and therefore you are getting the absolute lowest rate and upgraded interior from owners that care. There are also several restaurants and bars located walking distance within the resort for all guests pleasures. We can also arrange daily housekeeping, catering or in-house chef for a nominal fee. You have a choice of bedrooms with king size or two twin size bedding. The king size beds have comfort quality has a king size memory foam mattress and king size mattress cover. Also enjoy over 300+ high thread-count linens and towels from Polo Ralph Lauren - Nautica - Hotel Collection. Villa includes:
· 4 BEDROOMS: A typical bedroom consists of a king size bed, LCD/Plasma TV, High Tread count Bed-Linens, Alarm Clock
A typical guest bedroom consists of two twin size beds or one king size bed by preference, LCD/Plasma TV, High Tread count Bed-Linens, Alarm Clock
· DINING ROOM & PATIO: Dining Table with seating up to 4 people and adjoining patio for an additional 4
· 2 BATHROOMS: Granit/marble/travertine throughout, bath tubs, showers, Bath-Linens. 2 bathrooms where three of them have Travertine throughout
(including a Jacuzzi hot tub in one bathrooms) and the other two have granite throughout with bath tub and shower
· FACILITIES AT SITE: AC, Free Public Parking, Resort Golf, Resort Restaurant & Bar, Resort Café
· EXCLUSIVE ONLY FOR OUR GUESTS, BBQ Grill, Washer & Dryer
· KITCHEN: Brand new Convectional GE Stainless steel microwave Owen - Stainless steel coffee maker - Stainless steel toaster - Stainless steel drink Blender
· LINENS - Ralph Lauren, Nautica and Hotel Collection High thread linens and towels
· PLASMA TV's: 1 HD 50 inch, Two 26 inch TVs - brand new with cable TV
· SHARPER IMAGE Stereo Entertainment Center: with Ipod charger, CD player, AM/FM radio, Wake-up Alarm clock in each suite
· POOL, SPA, GYM: Complimentary access to our Resident Island Club with gym and SPA
· TENNIS: Complimentary access to our Resident Island Club Tennis Club
· HIGH SPEED WI-FI INTERNET: In the clubhouse and clubhouse restaurants
Of course we will help you with any golf tee times or spa reservations. You can easily walk to the clubhouse that is less than 250 yards away.
To secure superior golf course conditions, we recommend that you secure you accommodation first and research which course has the best course conditions along with booking your golf courses about 1-2 week prior to play.
Designed by Tom Fazio, the first golf course named in honor of Rodman Wanamaker, who in 1916, inspired the birth of The PGA of America. A classic Florida layout, Fazio's Wanamaker Course, is set against a backdrop of wetlands, palm trees and palmettos, and is considered one of Florida’s most beautiful courses.
Designed by Tom Fazio, the Ryder Course is named in honor of Samuel Ryder, the namesake and founder of the Ryder Cup, the pre-eminent event in golf. With its rolling hills, majestic pine trees and challenging water hazards, the Ryder Course has a distinctive Carolina-feel. With various hole locations, you could play this course every day and discover a different layout.
Designed by Pete Dye, emphasizing the native surroundings and Dye's uninhibited style for creative design, the Dye Course features pine straw roughs, vast coquina waste bunkers and grass-based bunkers. A links-style course that weaves by the 100-acre "Big Mamu" Wetlands, the Dye Course offers pure Florida surroundings, with hints of design from the older British Isles’ courses for flavor.
PGA Shore Course
Designed for beginners and avid golfers alike, the complimentary PGA Short Course offers holes 35-to-60 yards in length for your enjoyment. Junior tees are also available on all three Championship courses
PGA Learning Center
At the innovative 35-acre PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance golf practice and instruction park, you can discover a better game through top PGA Professionals – the recognized experts in the game and business of golf – at a one-of-a-kind facility that enables you to focus on each aspect of your game. One of the world’s best training, learning and practice grounds. You will find Titleist range balls open from morning until late night with lighted range until 10 pm every day 365 days per year. The PGA Center for Golf Learning and Performance also features: PGA of America Golf Schools - Private Instruction and Group Clinics - Youth golf clinics and golf schools - Golf Fitness evaluation for maximum performance – World-Class Technology for Swing Analysis, Club Fitting and Game Improvement
- MAT-T™ System by TaylorMade - TrackMan 3-D Ball Flight Measurement System - Titleist Launch Monitor - PGA PAR System
· More than 100 Full-Swing Practice Stations
· 9 Bunkers that Simulate Play from around the World
· Pitching and chipping practice areas
· 7,000-Square-Foot USGA Putting Greens
· 3-hole Teaching Course
PGA Historical Center
The spectacular PGA Historical Center is the key that unlocks the great history of the sport of golf, as driven by The PGA of America.
The founders, traditions, Championships and award winners of The PGA are presented as never before throughout this 8,300-square-foot golf museum, where you can will marvel at the legendary stories, artifacts and memorabilia from the PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, Senior PGA Championship and PGA Grand Slam of Golf. The PGA Historical Center is a dynamic resource center for golf historians as well as beginners, and also serves as a highly functional conference facility. The PGA Historical Center is the home of the Probst Library, which contains more than 6,000 hard-cover books, and more than 3,000 handbooks and yearbooks. Open to the Public Admission is Complimentary Year-Round. Take a stroll down golf's great history lane and witness:
The four major Championship trophies of golf on display
Donald Ross' workbench, circa 1900
Five-time PGA Champion Walter Hagen's hickory-shaft driver
The oldest-known written mention of golf from the 16th Century
The PGA Golf Professional Hall of Fame
The Resort restaurants are open to the public including, Sam Snead Tavern & Azur, two full-service restaurants adjacent to the courses, serves up the Nuevo coastal American cuisine using only the freshest organic food sources—seafood flown in daily, imported artisan-crafted pastas, cured Italian meats, heirloom herbs and vegetables sourced from local farmers... The Clubhouse features a restaurant and bar serving quality breakfast, lunch and dinners in a casual country club atmosphere.
The Destination - Welcome to Treasure Coast of Palm Beaches
Florida’s relaxed, laid-back destination. Where palm trees rustle in gentle breezes, and sun-painted shores stay blissfully un-crowded. Take a boat ride down countless waterways or stroll past splendid shops, galleries and boutiques. Take a swing at famed golf courses, cast away your troubles fishing and explore so much more. This area offers something for everyone: beachside and coastal towns where outdoor activities and nature take center stage; historic towns with tree-lined streets, quaint sidewalk cafes, restaurants, art galleries, charming antique stores and brand name stores you’re familiar with; ‘Old Florida’ towns where rodeos and orange groves, as well as cowboys still exist; and an old fishing village where fisherman still bring their catch to market each day and where world-class sport fishing tournaments are hosted every year.
GOLF PACKAGE: July 1-Sept. 30 3 Days/2 Nights: $299 Per Person Includes:
- Three (3) Rounds of Golf with Shared Cart
- Two (2) Nights of Accommodations at PGA Village Resort Golf Villas
- Complimentary Use of 6-Hole Short Course
- Yardage Books for All Three (3) Courses
- Nightly Club Storage
- Golf Concierge for Groups of 12 or More
|Living Room 1||TV|
|Kitchen 1||Microwave, Toaster Oven|
|Telecommunications||WLAN, Mobile Communications Possible|
|Household Electronics||TV, Cable Television|
|Miscellaneous||Pool, Washing Machine, Dryer, Garden Grill, Safe|
| Period||Night||Week||Month||Season Type|
- Electricity: Included in the Price
- Gas: Included in the Price
- Water: Included in the Price
- Air-Conditioning: Included in the Price
- Available Parking: Included in the Price
- Bed Linens: Included in the Price
- Hand Towels: Included in the Price
- Internet: Included in the Price
- Final Ceaning: Included in the Price
- Cleaning: To Be Paid by Guests
Cocoa Beach / Cape Canaveral