More offers from the supplier (3) »
- 3 x Bedroom
- 1 x Living Room
- 1 x Kitchen
- 1 x Bath & WC
|Name||Il Palazzetto nr. UNO
|Type of Property||Vacation Home
Umbria - Italy
|Minimum Stay||3 Days|
|Living Room||107 |
Holiday Home: "Il Palazzetto", GUBBIO, Perugia
Holidays in Umbria "The Green Heart Of Italy" to discover the artistic treasuhres, oenogastronomic products and the natural beauty of Gubbio
The architecture of Gubbio represents, perhaps, the masterpiece of the medieval period and of the 13th-14th centuries: intact towers, facades of houses blackened from the centuries, gothic churches and palaces that symbolise the power of this medieval city-state.
"The Palazzetto" is situated in the hills surrounding Gubbio, 8 Km from the village of Padule. You can reach it following a smooth country road, through over 2000 hectares of woodland and pasture. The farm, of 36 hectares, has recently been reforrested and converted to the production of woodland foods such as mushrooms, white truffles and scorzone truffles.
The residence is placed in the "Casa Colonica". This farm house is thought to date from the end of the eightheenth century, although, through the ages it has undergone various renovations, the last of which was in 1993. This saw its conversion into 5 independent apartments complete with bathrooms, autonomous central heating, and functional furnishings, which together can accomodate 15+4 guests.
(1) Four rooms apartment: 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 twin bedas, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. 1 large living room with traditional fireplace, 1 large kitchen, 1 bathroom, private gazebo
(2) Three rooms apartment: 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 living room with 1 comfortable double sofa-bed and fireplace, kitchen/dining room, bathroom reached by a spiral stairscase, entrance lending out to large terrace with panoramic view
(3) Pleasant two rooms apartment: 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 living room with 1 comfortable double sofa-bed and kitchen corner, bathroom, private terrace
(4) Delightful two rooms apartment: 1 double bedroom, 1 living room with 1 comfortable sofa-bed and kitchen corner, bathroom, private terrace
(5) Studio apartment: 1 very large living room with 1 comfortable double sofa-beds, dining corner, kitchen corner, bathroom with disabled facilities, pleasant private terrace
The house was built using local stone, which lends it a rustic, yet noble air. It looks out over the wonderful valley of the Chiascio river and the Natural Park of Monte Cucco. All of this enables you to taste the simple life in contact with Nature; excursions on foot, by mountain-bike or on horse back. At the "Palazzetto" guests can enjoy the pool, a children's play area and an established country walk. In addition possibility to organize on request:
- Guided tour to discover the artistic treasures, oenogastronomic products and the natural beauty of the North-East Umbrian region
- An excursion to find seasonal truffles, accompanied by a Truffle searcher and his dog, followed by gala dinner with seasonal truffle dishes
10Km from the farmhouse lies Gubbio, with its medieval palaces, its churches which date from the pre-Roman era to the end of the fiftheenth century, its museums and its shops and stands, selling local crafts and foods. Gubbio has a rich cultural life. Annual events include the local festivals (the Festa dei Ceri, 15 May, the National Crossbow competition, the last Sunday of May and the Regional Crossbow competition, 14 August); the music and theatre seasons which take place in July and August; the Truffle fair, that starts 1 Novembre, and the Antiques Market, held on the third week of every month.
"Il Palazzetto" is also well placed for trips to the most renowned towns in Umbria: Perugia and Assisi (40 Km); Spoleto Todi and Urbino ( 100 Km).
How to reach Gubbio:
- From North: A14 Autostrada Adriatica, exit Fano, Superstrada Flaminia direction Roma, deviation Gubbio
- From South: A1 Autostrada del Sole, exit Orte, Superstrada E7, deviation Perugia direction Cesena, exit Gubbio-Bosco
- Railway line Ancona-Rome , Fossato di Vico Station - Gubbio (19 km. away from Fossato, bus services to Gubbio).
- Railway line Firenze -Terontola - Foligno, Perugia Station - Gubbio (40 km. away from Perugia).
- PEG - Regional Airport in Perugia, loc. S. Egidio, 12 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau: tel. +39075 592141
- Airport 'R. Sanzio' in Falconara (An) 155 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau:
tel. +39071 28271
- FCO - International Airport 'Leonardo Da Vinci', Fiumicino, Rome 120 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau: tel. +390665951.
|Bath & WC 1||4 , Bath Tub, Bidet, Sunlight |
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property|
|Heating||Hot Water, Wood / Coal Heating, Gas Heater|
|Telecommunications||Internet, WLAN, Mobile Communications Possible|
|Household Electronics||SAT reception|
|Miscellaneous||Pool, Drying Room, Garden Furnishings, Garden Grill, Children's Toys|
| Period||Night||Week||Month||Season Type|
||114 €||795 €
||94 €||660 €
||64 €||660 €
The seasonal prices apply as follows 6 People, Additional persons are charged as follows:
- General Deposit 100 €
- Pre-Payment with 30% Pre-payment
- Last Minute: to 5 days before departure -10 %
- Long term: Starting 8 Days of vacation -15 %
- 14 = 10: 14 days vacation = 10 Days pay:
- Package Deal: Included in the Price
- Supplemental Costs: Included in the Price
- Electricity: Included in the Price
- Gas: Included in the Price
- Water: Included in the Price
- Firewood: Included in the Price
- Available Parking: Included in the Price
- Bed Linens: Included in the Price
- Hand Towels: Included in the Price
- Children's Beds: Costs in the Amount of 48 € Property /Once
- Internet: Included in the Price
- Spa Taxes: Included in the Price
- Final Ceaning: Costs in the Amount of 30 € Property /Once
- Cleaning: To Be Paid by Guests
Accessible along 8 km of unpaved road, surrounded by woods and green pastures, away little more than 15 minutes from Gubbio.
Il Palazzetto is away little more than 15 minutes from Gubbio.
- From North: you should reach the ring-road and on the left hand side you will leave the exit named Gubbio Ovest. You should follow the ring-road in front of you on the direction of Ancona until the exit Gubbio-Est. Take this exit and reach the road SS 219. Turn on the right following the indication to Padule. You will reach after 1 Km the suburb S.Marco and then after another 1 Km Padule; on the left side you will see a sign-board “Mary” and after 100 m on the right side the Chiesa Parrocchiale di Padule, then turn on the left on Via S.Bartolo. Take this easy country driveway for 8 Km following the indications “Il Palazzetto”.
- From South: you should reach the ring-road and in front of you you will see the exit named Gubbio-Centro. You shoul follow the ring-road on the right side on the direction of Ancona until the exit Gubbio-Est. Take this exit and reach the road SS 219. Turn on the right following the indication to Padule. You will reach after 1 Km the suburb S.Marco and then after another 1 Km Padule; on the left side you will see a sign-board “Mary” and after 100 m on the right side the Chiesa Parrocchiale di Padule, then turn on the left on Via S.Bartolo. Take this easy country driveway for 8 Km following the indications “Il Palazzetto”.
Surrounding Area & LesiureHighway „A14 Fano / A1 Orte” 100 km
Highway „A1 e A14” 14010 km
Train Station „Fossato di Vico” 20 km
Airport „San Egidio” 45 km
LeisureRelaxation Park „Parco del Monte Cucco” 12 km
City Walking Tour „Gubbio cittÃ medievale” 12 km
RentingBicycle Rental „Padule” 10 km
SportsOutdoor Swimming Pool „Nell'Azienda” 0 km
Paragliding „Monte Cucco” 12 km
Horseback Riding „passeggiate a cavallo” 8 km
Table Tennis „in azienda” 0 km
SurroundingTown „Costacciaro” 4 km