My Contact Person
The contact person speaks the following languages:
Phone: +39 075 9220968
Mobile : +39 335 357548
Fax: +39 075 8506966
Contact Times (Local Time)
Vacation Home GUBBIO
Holiday Home: "Il Palazzetto", GUBBIO, Perugia
Holidays in Umbria "The Green Heart Of Italy" to discover the artistic treasuhres, oenogastronomic products and the natural beauty of Gubbio
The architecture of Gubbio represents, perhaps, the masterpiece of the medieval period and of the 13th-14th centuries: intact towers, facades of houses blackened from the centuries, gothic churches and palaces that symbolise the power of this medieval city-state.
"The Palazzetto" is situated in the hills surrounding Gubbio, 8 Km from the village of Padule. You can reach it following a smooth country road, through over 2000 hectares of woodland and pasture. The farm, of 36 hectares, has recently been reforrested and converted to the production of woodland foods such as mushrooms, white truffles and scorzone truffles.
The residence is placed in the "Casa Colonica". This farm house is thought to date from the end of the eightheenth century, although, through the ages it has undergone various renovations, the last of which was in 1993. This saw its conversion into 5 independent apartments complete with bathrooms, autonomous central heating, and functional furnishings, which together can accomodate 15+4 guests.
(1) Four rooms apartment: 1 double bedroom, 1 bedroom with 2 twin bedas, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds. 1 large living room with traditional fireplace, 1 large kitchen, 1 bathroom, private gazebo
(2) Three rooms apartment: 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 living room with 1 comfortable double sofa-bed and fireplace, kitchen/dining room, bathroom reached by a spiral stairscase, entrance lending out to large terrace with panoramic view
(3) Pleasant two rooms apartment: 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds, 1 living room with 1 comfortable double sofa-bed and kitchen corner, bathroom, private terrace
(4) Delightful two rooms apartment: 1 double bedroom, 1 living room with 1 comfortable sofa-bed and kitchen corner, bathroom, private terrace
(5) Studio apartment: 1 very large living room with 1 comfortable double sofa-beds, dining corner, kitchen corner, bathroom with disabled facilities, pleasant private terrace
The house was built using local stone, which lends it a rustic, yet noble air. It looks out over the wonderful valley of the Chiascio river and the Natural Park of Monte Cucco. All of this enables you to taste the simple life in contact with Nature; excursions on foot, by mountain-bike or on horse back. At the "Palazzetto" guests can enjoy the pool, a children's play area and an established country walk. In addition possibility to organize on request:
- Guided tour to discover the artistic treasures, oenogastronomic products and the natural beauty of the North-East Umbrian region
- An excursion to find seasonal truffles, accompanied by a Truffle searcher and his dog, followed by gala dinner with seasonal truffle dishes
10Km from the farmhouse lies Gubbio, with its medieval palaces, its churches which date from the pre-Roman era to the end of the fiftheenth century, its museums and its shops and stands, selling local crafts and foods. Gubbio has a rich cultural life. Annual events include the local festivals (the Festa dei Ceri, 15 May, the National Crossbow competition, the last Sunday of May and the Regional Crossbow competition, 14 August); the music and theatre seasons which take place in July and August; the Truffle fair, that starts 1 Novembre, and the Antiques Market, held on the third week of every month.
"Il Palazzetto" is also well placed for trips to the most renowned towns in Umbria: Perugia and Assisi (40 Km); Spoleto Todi and Urbino ( 100 Km).
How to reach Gubbio:
- From North: A14 Autostrada Adriatica, exit Fano, Superstrada Flaminia direction Roma, deviation Gubbio
- From South: A1 Autostrada del Sole, exit Orte, Superstrada E7, deviation Perugia direction Cesena, exit Gubbio-Bosco
- Railway line Ancona-Rome , Fossato di Vico Station - Gubbio (19 km. away from Fossato, bus services to Gubbio).
- Railway line Firenze -Terontola - Foligno, Perugia Station - Gubbio (40 km. away from Perugia).
- PEG - Regional Airport in Perugia, loc. S. Egidio, 12 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau: tel. +39075 592141
- Airport 'R. Sanzio' in Falconara (An) 155 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau:
tel. +39071 28271
- FCO - International Airport 'Leonardo Da Vinci', Fiumicino, Rome 120 km. away from Perugia. Information bureau: tel. +390665951.
Layout - Vacation Home GUBBIO
|Living Room 1||35 m², Dining Nook, Fireplace|
|Living Room 2||Ability to Cook|
|Bedroom 1||9 m², 1 Double Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Dimmable|
|Bedroom 2||9 m², 1 Double Beds, 2 Single Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Dimmable|
|Kitchen 1||9 m², Fitted Kitchen, Gas Stove, Oven, Refrigerator, Coffe Maker , Espresso Machine, Kitchenware and Tableware Available|
|Bath & WC 1||6 m², Bath Tub, Wash Basin, Bidet, Mirror|
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property|
|Heating||Hot Water, Gas Heater|
|Telecommunications||Internet, WLAN, Mobile Communications Possible|
|Miscellaneous||Pool, Drying Room, Garden Furnishings, Garden Grill, Children's Toys|
Prices & Payment Types
|10. March||-||11. May||---||803 $||---||Off-Season|
|12. May||-||29. June||---||964 $||---||Interim Season|
|30. June||-||25. August||---||1.388 $||---||Main Season|
|26. August||-||08. September||---||964 $||---||Interim Season|
|09. September||-||26. October||---||803 $||---||Off-Season|
|27. October||-||10. November||---||964 $||---||Interim Season|
Surrounding Area & Lesiure - Vacation Home GUBBIO
Occupancy Calendar - Vacation Home GUBBIO
Photo gallery - Il Palazzetto nr. UNO Vacation Home GUBBIO