|Name||MOULIN DE SAINT HILAIRE
Directly on the Water
|Type of Property||Vacation Home
Languedoc-roussillon - France
|Minimum Stay||2 Days|
|Arrival||Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr|
|Living Room||500 |
Breathe... And smell the perfume of nature and feel the Bohemian spirit that impregnates these places, inhabited since the twelfth century...
A property with a fascinating charm composed of an old water mill and its contiguous miller's house. Mallards and brushes come there to take refuge... Be free to imitate them while plunging in the green water of the river (private pebbly beach), or the turquoise of the swimming pool (13x6m, made safe by alarm, with shower, furniture, barbecue). A Mediterranean ground of two hectares (5 acres) invites you to run there happy days with the liking of the hour... and your mood. Sunbathe on a crimped bank of reeds or the under wood. Greedy nap under the fruit trees. Aperitif at the foot of an olive-tree or the shade of a centenary chestnut tree. Place then at the freshness of the size stone walls hemmed of Virginia Creeper : the doors open large on two living spaces subtly arranged by their owner, a painter.
- Offering magic sights on the river, the mill. (300 m2) includes three double rooms (three double beds of 140) one with a vast wall cupboard, a bathroom with shower and bath-tub Jacuzzi, an independent WC. The second floor : a luminous living room of 100 m2 where reigns the soft atmosphere of the parquet floor and skirting. At your disposal : A sitting room (television, DVD reader, video tape recorder) with a coffee table, a farm table, an American style kitchenette (refrigerator, freezer, micro wave/grill, two gas plates, work(ing) surface, breakfast table) two double rooms (one on the mezzanine with a double bed of 140, the other with two single beds of 90), a shower-room with WC, reversible air-conditioning.
- At two steps distance the miller's house (200 m2) comprises a monumental living-room under a frame of 110 m2, a large settee of angle and a dining room, a corner living room with fireplace which can accommodate 15 people. Television with flat-faced plasma screen and DVD reader, an equipped American style kitchen (dishwasher, furnace, refrigerator compound freezer, four gas plates and ventilation, a work(ing) surface), a double room (a double bed of 140) with cupboard and veranda, a bathroom with WC.
- In complement: several terraces, a cellar sheltering the old mechanism of the mill, a chapel, a wine cellar, garage/wash-house with washing machine. Cot for baby on request.
This residence with a lot of character and authenticity, profits from an ideal situation: neighbour of the medieval city of Sommières and the picturesque village of Boisseron; at equal distance (twenty minutes) of Nimes French Rome and of Montpellier, regional capital and arts centre, famous for its historical heart, but also for its fine sandy beaches. You will be able also to rove in an authentic area, at the threshold of the small wild Camargue and the Cevennes notched with torrents, you will be able to enjoy the art of living of the Languedoc among vines, olive-trees and perfumed dryland of Provence... to admire the dexterity of the glassmakers or potters and discover original traditions and an inheritance of unsuspected richness.
House hold linen is provided. House keeping during the stay : 3 hours per week are included. Garden and pool are maintained by owner's service. Pets are wellcome on request
Location : Village centre : 800 m / 2280 ft, Shops : 900 m / 2280 ft, Restaurant : 900 m / 2280 ft, Bus stop : 900 m / 2280 ft, Supermarket : 3 km, Train station : 10km,
Activities in the vicinity : Hiking, Mountain Biking / Cycling, Horse riding, Fishing, Tennis, Hunting, Canoeing, Climbing, Golf, Sea / ocean, Museum, Historical site, Ice-skating rink, Cinema, Vineyard...
|Living Room 1||150 , Couch Corner, Dining Nook, Fireplace|
|Living Room 2||110 , Couch Corner, Dining Nook, Fireplace, Laminate Flooring, Ability to Cook|
|Bedroom 1||32 , 1 Double Beds, TV, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Ventilator|
|Bedroom 2||35 , 1 Double Beds, TV, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Ventilator|
|Bedroom 3||30 , 1 Double Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Ventilator|
|Bedroom 4||30 , 1 Double Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Ventilator|
|Bedroom 5||30 , 1 Double Beds, TV, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Ventilator|
|Bedroom 6||18 , 2 Single Beds, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table , Ventilator|
|Kitchen 1||18 , Fitted Kitchen, American Kitchen, Gas Stove, Oven, Range Ventilation Hood, Refrigerator, Freezer, Washing Machine, Microwave, Coffe Maker , Toaster Oven, Kitchenware and Tableware Available|
|Kitchen 2||11 , Fitted Kitchen, American Kitchen, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Coffe Maker , Toaster Oven, Kitchenware and Tableware Available|
|Bath & WC 1||20 , Bath Tub, Shower Stall, Only WC|
|Bath & WC 2||30 , Bath Tub, Shower Stall|
|Bath & WC 3||12 , Bath Tub, Only WC|
|Available Parking||Private Parking Lot on Property|
| Period||Night||Week||Month||Season Type|
||---||2 400 €
||---||1 300 €
||---||1 800 €
||---||1 300 €
||---||1 800 €
||---||1 800 €
||---||2 900 €
||---||3 400 €
||---||3 900 €
The seasonal prices apply as follows 12 People, Additional persons are charged as follows:
- General Deposit 3.000 €
- Pre-Payment with 25% Pre-payment
- Long term: Starting 7 Days of vacation -20 %
- 14 = 12: 14 days vacation = 12 Days pay:
- Final Ceaning: Costs in the Amount of 0 € Property /Once
Surrounding Area & LesiureTrain Station „Lunel” 9 km
Bus „Boisseron” 1 km
Airport „Montpellier ” 20 km
LeisureMuseum „Montpellier / NÃ®mes” 25 km
Zoo „Montpellier ” 25 km
RentingBoat Rental „La Grande Motte/Palavas/Carnon” 25 km
Bicycle Rental „Sommières” 2 km
SportsFishing „Vidourle” 0.05 km
Golf „La Grande Motte” 25 km
Canoeing „Moulin de St Christol” 3 km
SurroundingCity „Boisseron” 1 km