|Location:||Italy > Piemont > Stroppo|
|Contact person:||CONSOLATA BIANCO|
|Phone no.:||+39 (0)11 597237|
|Mobile no.:||+39 348 9047499|
|Fax no.:||+39 (0)11 501623|
|Advertised here since May 2010|
|The contactperson speaks the following languages:|
English Frensh Italian
|Contact hours (local time)::|
|Monday:||8,00 - 20,00|
|Tuesday:||8,00 - 20,00|
|Wednesday:||8,00 - 20,00|
|Thursday:||8,00 - 20,00|
|Friday:||8,00 - 20,00|
|Saturday:||8,00 - 20,00|
|Sunday:||8,00 - 20,00|
|Use this symbol to mark your favourit vacation homes to your own personal list of favorites.
FeWo Port Salins A
|View/edit my favorites|
The owner´s comments
Alpes d´OC Morinesio is a Holiday Home, Holiday Flats, and Rooms, Bes & Breakfast, Agriturismo situated in Morinesio di Stroppo - Maira Valley "“ in the mountains at an altitude of close to 1500 m, in a wonderful and sun-kissed south-facing location on the slopes of Mount Nebin; a natural balcony with a breathtaking view of the Cozie Alps.
Alpes d´OC Morinesio is a typical authentic example of Occitan-Provencal alpine architecture; the house dates from 1700 and was built exclusively with natural "“ stone and larch-wood "“ eco-environmental materials (by-products of wood, oil, lime).
Alpes d´OC Morinesio is composed of 04 independent apartments; 03 of them are 60 square meters, 01 of theme is 30 square metres and 03 independent double bed rooms with bath room and balcony. All the apartments and rooms are fully equipped and exquisitely furnished.
Alpes d'OC Morinesio has also a small restaurant (Agriturismo) where you can eat breakfast, lunch, snack,
Ideally suited to families, couples, groups from 2 to 4 per apartment. Flexibility in hospitality and arrangements.
We practice eco-tourism.
The location is relaxing and natural; it is perfect for summer and winter mountain sports; both gentle and more daring; for trekking, mountain climbing, skiing, mountain biking, cycling, but also reading and meditation, parlour games, sociable and friendly encounters, entertainment, numerous events in Summer.
In winter the area is highly appreciated for:
* downhill and cross-country skiing
* trekking with snowshoes
* bobbing for children and teenagers
In spring and summer the uncontaminated untamed nature offers breathtaking panoramas and sceneries:
* Rock and wall climbing.
* assorted routes for mountain bikes and "battle"ť territory for Iron Bikes.
* Tours for road bicycles on alpine hills with little traffic; areas transited by the Giro d'italia and the Tour de France.
* Rock gym, via ferrata routes, Tibetan bridge.
* Horse trekking.
* Volleyball court.
* School camp for mountain farming.
* Trekking paths along a network of signposted routes, which winds around the entire Maira valley for thousands of kilometres, with itineraries that last from 0,30hrs up to a week and more.
* Annalisa (2 places): 1 double room, 2 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
* Isabella (2 places): 1 double room, 2 sofa bed, 1 bathroom
* Panorama (2 places): 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 bathroom.
All the apartments measure around 60 m2.
It is possible to add up to 3 armchair beds (for a total of up to 11 people).
Only one pet is allowed and only if well behaved.
The prices are intended for 2 people; each extra person is from € 30,00 to € 50,00 a week
Children up to the age of 6 years go free.
Personalized rates are possible on a case by case basis.
All apartments are strictly non-smoking.
* Inside: heating, kitchen, microwave, selection of games, television, television in the rooms, washing machine.
* Languages: French, Italian.
* Outside: garden, terrace.
* Services: activities for children, bike rental, cot available, guided walks, information about the area, pets allowed.
* Situation: mountains, outside the village, signposted, tarmac entrance.
The 3 residences are composed of:
* Equipped kitchen "“ living area
* Double bedroom
* Anteroom and bathroom
* Secluded and common green area
* Sat Tv.
* Independent heating with radiators.
* Large panoramic balconies with south-east exposure.
|Construction year:||1780 (Renovated in 2006)|
|House size:||60 m2|
|Living room1 :||15 m2, Ability to Cook, Dining Nook, Laminate/Parquet Flooring, Tiles, Tv,|
|Kitchen :||10 m2, 4 seats, Fitted Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Ventilation Hood, Kitchenware and Tableware Available, Refrigerator, Toaster Oven, Freezer, Coffe Maker, Gas Stove, Hot Plates,|
|Bathroom1 :||8 m2, Shower Stall, Sunlight, Bidet, Wash Basin, Hairdryer, Mirror,|
|Bedroom1 :||30 m2, 1 Double Beds, 2 Childrens' Beds, 2 Baby Beds, Dimmable, Reading Lamp/Light, Bedside Table,|
|Miscellaneous :||Children's Toys, Washing Machine, Drying Room, Garden Furnishings, Internet /WLAN, SAT reception, Balcony, Lawn, smoking not allow,|
|Autobahn :||A6-E717 Marene||63 km|
|Bahnhof :||Cuneo||45 km|
|Flughafen :||Torino oppure Cuneo||120 km|
|Sonstiges :||trekkink su neve con ciaspole||0 km|
|Tischtennis :||giochi di societĂ in genere||0 km|
|Skialpin :||Sci alpinismo (pelli di foca)||0 km|
|Skialpin :||Stazioni piccole e grandi||10 km|
|Radtour :||colli,Giro d'IT,Tour de FR||0 km|
|Mountainbiking :||sterrato, colli,Iron bike||0 km|
|Klettern :||Trekking,roccia,ponte tibetan||0 km|
|Sonstiges :||Musei,Chiese,Arte||1 km|
|Sonstiges :||feste,concerti, animazione||0 km|
|Klettern :||percorsi di trekking||0 km|
|Fahrradverleih :||vari percorsi anche sterrati||0 km|
|Sehenswürdigkeit :||architettura, pittura e folk||0 km|
|Nachbarhaeuser :||feste, sagre, concerti||0 km|
|Sonstiges :||bocce per petangue||0 km|
|Fahrradverleih :||mountain bikes||0 km|
|Sonstiges :||ciaspole per trekking su neve||0 km|
|Included:||Electricity, Water, Towels, Bedlinnen, Internet, Tax, Cleaning,|
|Extra costs:||Gas, Heating,|
|Payment:||Cash, Prepayment With25% Discount,|
|Minimum stay:||2 days|
|Arrival:||Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,|