|Home||My favorites||Log in|
Our property is an old rural Tuscan cottage, located at the foot of the hill of Cortona, in an environment rich in Etruscan history “unique in its kind”, and it is the result of long and accurate work of restoration.
Because of its strategic location (between the town and the campaign) you can take advantage of numerous services and comforts, in fact the cottage is situated 250 meters from the town center of Camucia.
From our structure, you can visit the most beautiful cities of Tuscany and Umbria, such as Florence, Siena, Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Arezzo or Perugia.
The perfume of flowers and aromatic plants frame the pool (10mx5m - available from May to September), which is surrounded by a well kept garden equipped with outdoor furniture. Characteristic is also the open-air tavern that is located in front of the pool where you can spend pleasurable moments in the shadow. There is also a barbecue area and another for children, with swing and slide. For those who want a further relax you can enjoy some optional services such as Jacuzzi (5 seats) in the garden!
Families and small and medium-sized pets are welcome!
Additional charge to be paid on arrival:
• Deposit € 100,00
• Heating € 4,00 mc
• Additional bed € 45,00 for week
• Fireplace wood € 5,00
• Pets small/medium size additional charge € 30,00
• Kids Bed € 30.00 per week
• Whirlpool max 5 Seats 4 € per token
• Washer-iron 4 € per token
• Tourist tax 1.50 € per person, per night up to 4 nights Children under the age of 12 are exempted from the tourist tax
• Kitchen furnished with utensils
• Bathroom with shower
• Heating independent (upon request)
• Microwave ovens (in 5 apartments)
• Electric oven (apartment "Focolare")
• TVs color
Included services: use of water, electricity, cooking gas, linen and towels, use of a fully equipped kitchenette, initial cleaning of accommodation, use of all available services, excluding Additional charge to be paid on arrival.
Hinnat & Maksutavat
|Viime hetken tarjoukset||Tiedot julkaisijasta|